Our areas of expertise include the following:
- Petitions for divorce, judicial separation and nullity.
- Applications involving Financial Ancillary Relief and where appropriate, using our forensic expertise.
- Civil partnerships.
- Proceedings involving children, including contact disputes, residence disputes and proceedings under the Hague Convention.
- Pre-nuptial Agreements.
- Obtaining injunctions on behavioural or financial grounds (Restraining Orders), and Freezing Injunctions on assets.
- Disputes arising in relation to family-owned companies, including disputes between married directors and/or shareholders, and proceedings under section 994 of the Companies Act 2006.
Proceedings under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependents) Act 1975 and section 17 of the Married Women’s Property Act 1882.