Saida Siddiqui’s areas of expertise are:
- Wills & Probate
- Private Client
- Court of Protection
Saida trained at Inner Temple, London and has worked at City and West End firms including Field Fisher Waterhouse and Kingsley Napley. With Saida’s sympathetic approach she understands the need to provide sensitive guidance to her clients with utmost skill and care and over the years has acted for many high net worth individuals.
Saida has specialist expertise in:
- Tax efficient wills including statutory wills and wills for the disabled.
- Estate planning and deeds of family arrangements.
- Estates often involving business and overseas assets.
- Estates of Lloyd’s of London Names.
- Saida has specifically advised on Lloyd’s hardship agreements and termination agreements.
- Charitable legacy work (notably on behalf of major London NHS hospitals including Great Ormond Street Hospital and Royal Marsden Hospital.
- Court of Protection work, including Lasting Powers of Attorney and management of affairs for clients with disabilities and elderly clients.
- Establishing and managing a wide variety of trusts some of which have been extremely complex.
- Saida is a governor of Bancroft’s School (an HMC school) and sits on the main Board and the Education Committee.
- Saida is also a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioner (STEP) and the Private Client section of the Law Society.
In her spare time, Saida enjoys listening to classical music and visiting museums and art galleries.
Our Practise Areas
- Company and Commercial
- Commercial and Residential Property
- Private Client
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution